Canadian Physiotherapy Association CONGRESS 2021
May 13 - May 16$200.00
The Holistic Physiotherapy Profession
The Canadian Physiotherapy Association is fortunate to have a large membership with diverse attitudes, passions, and perspectives that represent the multitude of critical players across the profession of physiotherapy.
- Acute-care physiotherapists working in hospitals;
- Physiotherapy teams at rehabilitation centres;
- Home-care physiotherapists travelling from house to house;
- Clinic owners managing both practice and business ownership;
- Physiotherapy assistants and physiotherapy technologists working alongside physiotherapists supporting the rehabilitation of Canadians;
- Students, new graduate, and resident physiotherapists just entering the profession;
- Researchers and academics providing critical insight and evidence, as well as educating our future practitioners;
- And so many more!
The needs of our membership, and the profession, are unique and varied.
This year, at the CPA’s Congress 2021, we’re going to explore how we can support the development and education of participants in three fundamental ways that apply, no matter your role in the profession – as a person, as a professional, and as a member of the physiotherapy profession.