POSITION: Aboriginal/Infant Development Consultant, Pathways to Hope Program Part Time .6 FTE
CLASSIFICATION: Part Time .6 FTE, Health Sciences Assoc., Grid 6
DATE OF POSTING: November 25, 2020
CLOSING DATE: December 09, 2020
Pathways to Hope is a new program that will enhance family support services and child-parent attachment services for families at risk. The program will provide wrap around services within a team approach. The Infant Development Program is a home visiting program for families with children from birth to 3 years of age. Pathways to Hope will work closely with Indigenous partners and families. This position will work flexible hours, which may include some evenings and weekends.
- Managing a caseload
- Booking and attending home visits
- Working in a team with community professionals
- Assessment completion and report writing
- Maintenance of files
- Working independently on caseload
- Working as team on program events and processes
- A degree in a related field (Early Childhood Education, Youth and Childcare or an equivalent as determined by Program Manager).
- An understanding of cultural competency and trauma informed practice is essential.
- Infant Development Consultant Experience an asset
- Training and experience in working with young children and their families is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- A cell phone, valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required for work
- Criminal record check is required
Apply cover letter & resume to:
Susan Carr, Human Resources Manager
Ridge Meadows Child Development Centre
201- 21755 Lougheed Hwy. Maple Ridge BC V2X 2S2
Email: email@example.com 604-817-8447