This position provides physiotherapy assessment and intervention within the Early Intervention Program to preschool age children in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows. The hours available are expected to be up to 18.75/ week starting in January and completing at the end of June 2019.
General Description: Ridge Meadows Child Development Centre is located in beautiful Maple Ridge, BC. We are a small community-based Child Development Centre providing a range of early intervention and school-age therapy services to children/youth, and their families, who present with a variety of developmental delays and disabilities. We have a multidisciplinary team that includes include speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, and physiotherapy. We also have an FASD Key Worker, and a respite program. Services are offered through consultation, individual and group-based therapy, community consultation and education. Programs and services are provided within the community (at pre-schools, daycares, schools and family homes) and at the Child Development Centre.
- Masters or Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy (or equivalent)
- Registered with College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
- Eligible for Membership with the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- 2-3 years recent relevant experience as a Paediatric physiotherapist preferred
- Valid BC Driver’s License and access to own vehicle
- Current and valid First Aid Certificate
- Criminal record check
Please reply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org