Discover a Career with Northern Health
Choosing the right path is the most important decision you can make!
With Northern Health you can enjoy a lifestyle that offers small town warmth, big city amenities, affordable living, and some of the shortest commutes in the country. That’s what we call the best of BC – without the price tag!
Speech Language Program Lead
Permanent Full Time
Under the general direction of the Speech and Hearing Program Manager, the Speech Language Program Lead provides operational leadership and supervision for speech language services as well to the Infant Development and Supported Child Development programs within the North West HSDA. In addition, the Lead provides clinical speech language services to the birth to Kindergarten entry population group and limited adult population, as well as consultative and educational services to educators, professionals and the community.
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology from a recognized university program.
- Current registration within the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of B.C. to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Two (2) years clinically related experience, including supervisory experience.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Current valid Class 5 B.C. Driver’s License and access to personal vehicle for business related purposes.
Check out what else you can expect by choosing Northern Health!
- Relocation is available for these positions
- Northern living allowance in rural communities
- Great benefit packages and pension
- Unmatched work-life balance
- Affordable housing prices in most of our communities
- Four season, endless outdoor adventure
“Our team is amazing. We are all passionate, hard-working, focused, and determined to provide a quality service to the children and families that we work with.” – Kimberley – Speech Language Pathologist – Prince George
“The area that we live in is beautiful, we are surrounded by a caring community, where neighbours look out for each other, and care about “how are you doing” Heather – Support Services Manager – Smithers.
To apply on-line, check out our website at http://careers.northernhealth.ca