School Aged Therapy Program - New Westminster School District.
Summary of Duties:
- Help students achieve their highest level of independent functioning within the school, home and community;
- Evaluate student’s skills and progress on a regular basis using clinical judgement and reasoning as well as standardized tests as appropriate;
- Liaise with other community service providers and professionals to ensure coordinated and consistent therapies and services;
- Maintain client and agency documentation as required;
- Participate in agency and interagency meetings and training as required;
- A degree in Occupational Therapy with school aged therapy experience preferred;
- Registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia required;
- Use of personal vehicle.
Forward resume & cover letter stating job title and posting #2019-021 to:
Zahra Lalani, Supervisor of Therapy Programs
firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: (604) 540-2290
Closing Date: November 30, 2019. This posting will remain open until filled.
SHARE is committed to equity and values diversity. We welcome applications from qualified individuals of all genders and sexual orientations, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of visible minorities