Join the dynamic multidisciplinary team at OSNS
We’re looking for a new Occupational Therapist to join our Early Intervention team!
Status: Regular Full Time
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 8:30 – 4:30 with some flexibility in hours.
Closing Date: Open until filled
The OSNS Child and Youth Development Centre is a vibrant, non-for-profit organization providing clinical therapy and support services to children with a variety of developmental conditions in families' homes, the community, or at our Centre. Our collaborative and integrated team includes; physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, early childhood educators, family support workers and psychologists.
We work in a family centered, child focused environment and enjoy close partnerships with other community agencies. We are continuously evolving to incorporate current best practices of intervention. This role will provide the opportunity to work with a dynamic, multidisciplinary team and will require that our Centre’s vision and values be represented with spirit and professionalism.
As part of early intervention therapy team, the successful candidate will provide consultation, assessments, program planning, treatment and follow up for children in the birth to school age population with a variety of developmental concerns. This position involves working within an interdisciplinary collaborative team to provide Early Intervention Services for children, using a family centred care model.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to provide professional references
- One year paediatric experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Eligibility for membership with the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Member in good standing of the College of Occupational Therapists of BC
- Additional course work in family dynamic and effective parent coaching
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide an acceptable Criminal Record Check
- Valid driver’s license.
Email CV and cover letter to:
Attn: Cathy Brett, Executive Assistant email@example.com
OSNS Child & Youth Development Centre