Physical Therapist - Part-time
The Chilliwack School District, #33 is looking for a physical therapist to fill a 0.6 - 0.8 FTE continuing position. The successful applicant will have professional development opportunities, flexibility within their scheduled days of work and the help of a supportive school district team.
The Chilliwack School District is located in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia. We are a learning community of over 14,000 students, served by 1,800 teachers and support staff. Our diverse programs include elementary, middle and secondary neighbourhood schools as well as alternate and distance learning programs.
We have the privilege of working and learning on the Stó:lō unceded traditional territory of the Pilalt and Ts’elxwéyeqw tribes.
Our Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy Department is comprised of school district staff members and Fraser Valley Child Development Centre (FVCDC) staff members who work together as a team to support student learning and access to education.
- Member of, or eligible for membership in, the College of Physical Therapists of B.C.
- Valid B.C. Driver's License and vehicle
- Prior experience working as a physical therapist, preferably with children age 5 - 17
- Interested candidates may apply by submitting a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three professional references (one reference must be the candidate's current supervisor).
- Application package should be submitted to Mr. Colin Reid via email at firstname.lastname@example.org