We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist in our Rehabilitation and Acquired Brain Injury Services located at Surrey Memorial Hospital in Surrey, British Columbia.
Build on your education and career experience as you:
- Assess, plan, implement, progress and monitor physiotherapy treatments
- Assist with developing a successful discharge plan specific to the needs of each patient
- Learn and develop your skills through education and mentorship opportunities, as well as, share your knowledge base with peers and students
To join our team you have:
- Graduated from an approved school of Physiotherapy
- Current full registration with the College of Physical Therapists of BC
Work with an experienced and dedicated team at Surrey Memorial Hospital and join our commitment to provide quality care to our clients/patients/residents. We invite you to find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends and family as a great place to work!