We currently have an opportunity to work as a Physiotherapist at Chilliwack General Hospital located in Chilliwack, British Columbia. This is a fun interactive department that has a great rapport with the rest of the Health Care team.
Here is what this position can offer you:
- Tertiary hospital that deals with multi-trauma (ortho and neuro) from around the province
- Large leading edge teaching hospital yet, small enough to still have the personal friendly feel
- Opportunity to rotate (work) in many different areas
- Regular in-services and education opportunities
- Student placements - your chance to teach others
To join this team you will need:
- Graduation from an approved school of Physiotherapy
- Registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
Work with an experienced and dedicated team at Chilliwack General Hospital and join our commitment to provide quality care to our clients/patients/residents. We invite you to find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends and family as a great place to work!