Posting Deadline: Open until filled.
The Langley School District is an innovative, inspiring and unified Learning Community and the sixth largest School District in BC. Our mission is to inspire all learners to reach their full potential and create a positive legacy for the future.
We are looking for individuals that share our values of Integrity, Excellence, Courage and Community. If you share our passion for creating an inspiring Learning Community, we are accepting applications for a Physiotherapist for the full 2018-2019 school year. The Physiotherapist forms part of a transdisciplinary team whose goal is to help students overcome the limitations of physical disabilities so that they can develop to their full potential in the least restrictive environment.
Individuals must have the following qualifications:
- Eligible for Canadian Physiotherapist Association membership and member of the B.C. Association of Physiotherapists
- Thorough knowledge of PT techniques and procedures in pediatrics acquired through graduation from a recognized OT school
- Experience working with children, preferably in a school setting
- Ability to work with a variety of physically disabled students in different settings
- Pediatric experience desirable
- Neuro-Development Therapy (NDT) training desirable
- Good communication skills
- Or equivalent training or experience
Please apply online at www.makeafuture.ca/langley
Successful applicants will be subject to a criminal record check.
We wish to thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.