We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist in our Home Health office located in Burnaby, British Columbia.
Build on your education and career experience as you:
- Provide community-based physiotherapy to refereed patients
- Develop and implement care plans, recommend and educate clients/family/ caregivers on the use of appropriate electrical modality, medical equipment, adaptions, and aides
To join our team you have:
- Graduated from an approved school of Physiotherapy
- Two (2) years post-graduate experience in a community geriatric or rehabilitation setting
- Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
- Valid B.C. Driver’s License and personal vehicle for work related purposes
Work with an experienced and dedicated team and join our commitment to provide quality care to our clients/patients/residents. We invite you to find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends and family as a great place to work!
Interested in learning more about what it’s like to work at Fraser Health? Like us on Facebook (@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram(@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights!