We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist in our Residential Care Program located in Queen’s Park Care Centre (QPCC) in New Westminster, British Columbia.
Build on your education and career experience as you:
- Assess, plan, implement, progress and monitor physiotherapy treatments
- Assist with developing a successful discharge plan specific to the needs of each patient
- Learn and develop your skills through education and mentorship opportunities, as well as, share your knowledge base with peers and students
To join our team you have:
- Baccalaureate degree in Physiotherapy from an approved university program
- Current full registration with the College of Physical Therapists of BC
- Eligible for membership in the Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia
Work with an experienced and dedicated team and join our commitment to provide quality care to our clients/patients/residents. We invite you to find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends and family as a great place to work!