You will provide direct services to early intervention and school aged children, with a focus on services in a community-based setting. You will work co-operatively with a team of professionals and families in a multi-disciplinary environment dedicated to providing the highest standards of service.
· Required Master’s Degree from an accredited school of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
· Certified and registered in Speech-Language & Audiology Canada.
· Certified and registered in the College of Speech & Hearing Health Professionals of B.C.
· A criminal record check with satisfactory results.
· A valid BC Driver’s License.
*Relocation costs to be discussed
For more information, or to send a resume, please contact:
Jessica Dunn, Operations Manager
Cariboo Chilcotin Child Development Centre
690 North Second Avenue
Williams Lake, B.C. V2G 4C4