Want to travel and see another part of Canada? Do long commutes to work make you think about moving? Do you want to end your workday with a swim, a ski, a hike or a bike ride? Then look no further and read the rest: You will provide direct services to early intervention and school-aged children, with a focus on services in a community-based setting. You will work cooperatively with a team of professionals and families in a multi-disciplinary environment dedicated to providing the highest standards of service.
- Required Master’s Degree from an accredited school of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Certified and registered in Speech-Language & Audiology Canada.
- Certified and registered in the College of Speech & Hearing Health Professionals of B.C.
- A criminal record check with satisfactory results.
- A valid BC Driver’s License.
For more information or to send a resume contact:
Vanessa Riplinger, Operations Manager
Cariboo Chilcotin Child Development Centre
690 North Second Avenue
Williams Lake, British Columbia
Community websites: http://www.williamslake.ca/