SPEECH / LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
Fulltime (1.0 FTE) Term position
District Based Position
Effective September 4, 2018 to June 30, 2019
Duties include prevention, identification, assessment, direct intervention for students (both high and low incidence), consultation and collaboration with other educators regarding students’ needs in the classroom and other school environments, in-service training, information sharing with families and other service providers and public education. Extensive knowledge and experience working with students with low incidence exceptionalities is required. Candidates must meet the standards of membership set by the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC (CSHHPBC).
Why West Vancouver Schools?
- West Vancouver Schools has a long-held reputation for excellence and innovation
- Join a team that aspires to provide the finest educational experience in the country
- Employee growth takes high priority
- Various professional development opportunities
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan
- Overall employee wellness initiatives
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume via www.makeafuture.ca/west-vancouver under West Vancouver Schools.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.