The Abbotsford School District is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist
Located under an hour from Vancouver, the Abbotsford School District #34 is settled in the heart of the beautiful Fraser Valley. Surrounded by spectacular mountain views and trails, Abbotsford offers some of the most affordable real estate and rental prices in the Lower Mainland.
Every day, in every classroom and office throughout the Abbotsford School District, our employees provide a world-class, innovative educational experience for over 19,000 students. We believe that teachers continue to be drawn to the collaborative and supportive work environment that we provide. We have extensive professional development supports for new teachers, ranging from mentorship programs to leadership programs, and numerous career-pathing opportunities.
Working in public education is both challenging and rewarding. At the Abbotsford School District #34 we truly believe that every one of our employees has the opportunity to help children learn, grow and succeed.
Come learn with us!
Speech Language Pathologist – Itinerant, Temporary
Start date: ASAP
End date: April 9, 2019
Schedule: To be determined
- Masters’ Degree in Speech Language Pathology or equivalent. Must be registered with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professional of BC (CSHHPBC)
- Must be certified with Speech Language and Audiology Canada (SAC)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
To view the full posting, visit our Careers website: https://hr.abbyschools.ca/careers
Complete packages should include the following:
- District Application form: http://hr.sd34.bc.ca/sites/default/files/HR01%20Teacher-TOC%20Application_0.pdf
- Cover letter
- Proof of post-secondary education completion (e.g.: transcripts, diploma, degree, etc.)
For more information about our school district, please visit: www.abbyschools.ca