Invites Applications for
Speech/Language Pathologist 1.0 FTE
The Coquitlam School District requires a Speech/Language Pathologist.
Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Speech/Language Pathology and must be registered or eligible for registration with B.C.A.S.L.P.A.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with other professionals including school-based teams and Student Services staff;
- Support students with both high and low incidence exceptionalities, ESL and Aboriginal learners, and students with behavior disorders;
- Provide in-depth education assessment services;
- Provide information and consultation to school personnel regarding educational placement and programming;
- Assist in designing and evaluating individual education plans;
- Assist with the District Tiered Intervention framework.
Interested individuals should submit a resume, references and copies of certification by 4pm Thursday, May 30th to:
Director of Instruction, Learning Services
School District #43 (Coquitlam)
All applicants are advised that they must provide a criminal record review prior to confirmation of hiring. We appreciate your interest but regret only those candidates selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
“The deliberations of employees, and Committees used to screen and consider job applications, shall be kept in strict confidence, and shall not be disclosed to any person except as required by law. Personal references, recommendations and evaluations collected or generated by Board employees and Committee members as part of the Board’s hiring processes (other than references whose authorship and content is already known to the job applicant) shall be treated as having been supplied in confidence to the Board for the purposes of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.”