SPEECH & LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
(0.8 FTE TEMPORARY)
The Maple Ridge - Pitt Meadows School District (SD42) is looking for a qualified Speech & Language Pathologist effective immediately to June 30, 2020, or return of incumbent.
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Pathology;
- Membership in the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals
- Experience working in elementary and/or secondary schools
- Knowledge and experience working with students with autism spectrum disorders and students who require augmentative communication systems
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please visit https://bit.ly/2QF4Fc9
Please visit our School District website for more information about our organization.