The Children’s Therapy and Family Resource Centre has a vacancy for a full time Speech-Language Pathologist (37.5 hours per week). The successful applicant will work with children with special needs, aged birth to kindergarten, and their families. Services are provided in a family centered, community outreach model. Paediatric experience is preferred but not essential. The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Masters degree in Speech/Language Pathology or equivalent.
- The applicant must be eligible for registration with the Canadian Association of Speech/Language Pathologists and Audiologists and the BC Association of Speech/Language Pathologists
- A valid BC Driver’s license and vehicle are required
- Clearance of a Criminal record check required upon hiring
- Excellent communication, organization and teamwork skills
- A willingness to work flexible hours
The Children’s Therapy and Family Resource Centre believes that it is the right of every child to develop their skills and abilities to their full potential and our staff work hard to help each child within our centre achieve this goal.
Why choose a career with us?
- You will have the opportunity to become part of a vibrant team and work alongside highly skilled professionals
- We know personal growth is very important, therefore attendance at seminars, workshops and conferences is encouraged and supported by our education fund available to staff
- The centre offers a mentoring program for new employees
- We offer a positive, supportive work environment and boast an open communication system between all staff members
- Excellent salary and full benefits as per the Health Science Professionals Collective Agreement. Salary range is $34.95 to $43.58 per hour
- Annual vacation entitlement starting at four weeks per year
Please submit applications to:
Mary-Ellen Milutinovic - Executive Director
Children’s Therapy and Family Resource Centre
801 McGill Rd, Kamloops, BC V2C 6R1
Tel: (250) 371-4100 Fax: (250) 371-4120