- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Occupational
- Registration with the BC College of Occupational
- Eligible for registration with AOT
- Experience working with children with multiple
disabilities and their families.
- Knowledge of a second language is an asset
- A criminal record check, valid BC driver's license
and access to a vehicle are required.
Depending on assignment the successful applicant will either provide sensory assessment and consultative services to children in our early intervention program, or will provide a full range of services, assessment, treatment and consultation, to a varied pediatric caseload (birth – school entry) and their families. Services are provided in the Center and in the community. Family centred practise is emphasized.
For information on The Centre please see our website