- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Occupational
- Registration with the BC College of Occupational
- Eligible for registration with AOT
- Experience working with children with multiple
disabilities and their families.
- Knowledge of a second language is an asset
- A criminal record check, valid BC driver's license
and access to a vehicle are required.
This is a specialized position providing sensory assessment and consultation to children and youth 0 - 19 years with significant sensory challenges. The child/youth may have concurrent mental health issues.