| SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 20 (KOOTENAY-COLUMBIA)
2017-2018 School Year
Posting Date: June 7, 2017 (RE-POSTED)
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST – DISTRICT
TEMPORARY: September 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018
• Assessment, consultation, program planning, and assistance in diagnosis, treatment and equipment selection/adaptation to maximize students’ functional skills within a school setting.
• Degree or diploma in Occupational Therapy Pathology from a recognized university, college
• Eligible for current membership in the Canadian Occupational Therapy Association, and be a member of the College of Occupational Therapy of BC
• Three years’ experience (paediatrics preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member
• Experience working in an education setting is preferred
• Must have a car and a valid BC driver’s licence for travel from school to school
For further information, contact Mrs. Katherine Shearer, Director of Instruction-Learning Services, at (250) 368-2232.
Applications should be sent to Mrs. Marcy VanKoughnett, Assistant Superintendent, School District No. 20 (Kootenay-Columbia), 2001 Third Avenue, Trail, BC V1R 1R6 by 12:00 (Noon), Wednesday, June 21, 2017.
Please note we only accept online applications.
Please apply online through www.makeafuture.ca/kootenay-columbia
Applicants agree to confidential reference checks, including all previous employers.
We appreciate your interest but regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.