|Temporary position Oct 2017 - January 2019
Summary of Duties: This position provides assessment, consultation and intervention services within the Early Intervention Program in the Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows community.
General Description: Ridge Meadows Child Development Centre is located in beautiful Maple Ridge, BC. We are a small community-based Child Development Centre providing a range of early intervention and school-age therapy services to children/youth, and their families, who present with a variety of developmental delays and disabilities. Programs and services include speech-language therapy, occupational therapy and physiotherapy, family support and counseling and a respite program. Services are offered through consultation, individual and group-based therapy, community consultation and education. Programs and services are provided within the community (at pre-schools, daycares, schools and family homes) and at the Child Development Centre.
- Masters or Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with College of Occupational Therapists of BC
- Eligible for Membership with the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- 2-3 years recent relevant experience as a paediatric occupational therapist
- Valid BC Driverís License and access to own vehicle
- Current and valid First Aid Certificate
- Criminal record check