|Fraser Health provides a wide range of integrated health care services to more than 1.6 million people living in communities stretching from Burnaby to White Rock to Hope. Our quality health care services range from acute care hospitals to community-based residential, home health, mental health and public health services.
Fraser Health provides a dynamic team environment utilizing the most current practices and technology in health care. Speech-Language Pathologists provide evidence-based practice to patients. They have the opportunity to initiate change in the provision of new services, practices and equipment.
Are you looking for a challenge? A position where you can really put your experience and knowledge to work? Then come join our Speech-Language Pathology Program at Fraser Health.
We currently have exciting opportunities to work as a Speech Language Pathologist for our Public Health department in the community of Maple Ridge in British Columbia.
In this position you will:
• Have the opportunity to help preschool clients with hearing, communication and related disorders
• Participate in promotion of early intervention activities and prevention of communication and related disorders
To join our team you will need:
• Graduation from an approved school of Speech Language Pathology.
• Registration with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC.
• Valid BC Driver’s License and personal vehicle for work related purposes.
Work with an experienced and dedicated team of healthcare professionals and join our commitment to provide quality care to our clients/patients/residents. We invite you to find out why new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends and family as a great place to work!
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply online at careers.fraserhealth.ca using the competition number 1096339 if this is your first time applying for a position, please create your profile.