It is free and easy to post jobs on TherapyBC! Take the next step to finding find the right person for your team.
- Click on Post a Job under the Employers heading.
- Register your company name and email address with TherapyBC by creating a username and password. You will receive an email confirmation when your account is activated.
- Post jobs by completing a short form with the job title and description, your company name, your email address, and where the job is offered.
Once your company is registered, upload new jobs in as little as five minutes and:
- Share the story of what makes your opportunity special.
- Reach local prospective job seekers as well as job seekers from across the province and further.
- Tap into a network of supports to help you find the best fit with your team, and to promote a healthy work environment.
- Post links to videos on the Therapy BC site to further entice therapists to the benefits of working in Pediatric Therapy.
- Share resources on and from the TherapyBC site to provide context related to working in your sector.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to register to post a job?
The TherapyBC job posting service is only offered to employers seeking therapists for publicly funded positions.
How long will it take to post a job?
Once your company is registered, it should only take a few minutes to complete the job posting form.
Who can see the posting?
Postings are open to the public.
How long will the job stay listed?
The default time two months from the date you post the job, but you can keep a job listing on the site for as long, or as short as you like. You can remove or edit your job posting at any time.