Temporary one year maternity leave position starting Sept 2021
Providing speech-language services to a pediatric population using a family-centred service delivery model in conjunction with the other members of the intervention team.
Job Duties: Consultations, assessments, intervention to children age 0 – kindergarten entry living in the areas served by the Centre for Child Development (Surrey, Delta, Langley, White Rock). Intervention can take place on site, in daycare, preschool or in the family's home
- Masters’ Degree in Speech-Language Pathology (or equivalent)
- Registration with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC
- Experience working with children with multiple disabilities aged birth to 6 years and their families
- Criminal record check, valid BC driver’s license, satisfactory driver’s abstract and access to a vehicle are required.
- Continuing education/practice with Autism Spectrum Disorder an asset
- Knowledge of Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu or other second language an asset
- Hanen Basic certification an asset