Are you in search of a rewarding career with a compassionate organization that puts the needs of children first? We are looking for a dynamic and experienced SLP to join our growing team! This is a full time permanent salaried position with a flexible schedule, competitive wages and benefits package. You will work with a team of professionals to provide services to children and youth in Delta, Surrey and Langley.
This position requires:
- A Masters degree in speech-language pathology
- Must be member in good standing of the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC
- 1-3 years of clinical experience
- Experience in delivering school and community based services an asset
- A valid driver’s license and car are required.
For more detailed job description or information contact email@example.com