School District No. 6 (Rocky Mountain) is now accepting applications for the role of permanent, full-time (1.0000 FTE) Speech & Language Pathologist school based services in the Golden Zone. This role is effective September 1, 2021.
Rocky Mountain School District No. 6 is located in the beautiful Columbia Valley and serves over 3500 students in 18 schools spread over 270 kilometers along the Rocky Mountains. The Columbia Valley is experiencing a sustained period of economic growth, primarily in the recreation and tourism areas. The 3 major centres in the District are the communities of Golden, Invermere and Kimberley.
Speech Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Masters degree in Speech/Language Pathology
- Eligibility for membership in CASLPA and BCASLPA
- Successful experience working with school aged children, including children with PDD/Autism and development delays
- Knowledge of augmentative communication systems
- Valid BC driver’s license and use of personal vehicle
- Meet standard required by criminal records review process.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit electronic application for this position via Make a Future http://sd6-makeafuture.simplication.com (Make a Future #3035958). Please include a cover letter, resume and three professional references clearly stating their qualifications and experience.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Viveka Johnson, Director of Instruction – (250) 342-9243 ext. 4674.
Thank you for your interest in School District 6. Please note, only candidates moving forward in this process will be contacted for an interview.
Note, this competition will remain open until a qualified candidate is hired.
School District No. 6 (Rocky Mountain)
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org fax: 250-342-6966